TOP 4 most expensive items:
- Sugar – for 12 months last year it rose by almost 46%;
- Buckwheat – its price increased by 35%;
- Eggs – in 2020 the price increased by 30%;
- Sunflower oil – the price increased by 22%.
TOP 5 products that fell in price in 2020:
- Onion – its price decreased by 43%;
- Potatoes – for the whole year the price decreased by 25%;
- Cabbage – fell by 22%;
- Beetroot – reduced the price by 18%;
- Carrots – 6.5%.
Such prices are due to instability in the world economy and the introduction of quarantine measures. Experts note that in this case, in the case of vaccination and overcoming the epidemic, prices can be significantly reduced.