Individuals who are members of the CU “ZaRaZ”, wishing to receive a loan for consumer purposes (consumer loan), must be a fully capable person and there are no court decisions against him (entered into legal force and not canceled by another decision) on limiting his legal capacity or recognition as incompetent, and he is also unaware of filing applications to the court with the specified requirements;
The expression of the will to receive a service is free and responds to his inner will and is not under the influence of a difficult circumstance or coercion, which makes him conclude a reservation. Documents and / or information provided for obtaining a loan are reliable and reflect the real financial condition on the day of submission. If the property is secured under the Agreement, the property is not limited in circulation, it is not pledged by third parties.
Individuals who are members of the CU “ZaRaZ”, wishing to receive a loan for consumer purposes (consumer credit), must submit the following documents to the office of CU “ZaRaZ”
1. certified copy of the passport of a citizen of Ukraine and the original (for inspection);
2. certified copy of the certificate of assignment of an identification number and the original (for inspection);
3. document confirming the income received by a member of the credit union (such documents are considered – a salary certificate for the last 6 months and / or a tax return of a single tax payer – an individual entrepreneur for the last two quarters and / or an annual tax return on property status and income and / or an application-notification drawn up by the borrower about his actual income, etc.);
4. in the case of consideration of the total family income – documents confirming the income received by family members (such documents are considered – an application-notification drawn up by the borrower about his actual income and / or a salary certificate for the last 6 months and / or Tax declaration of the single tax payer – an individual entrepreneur for the last two quarters and / or Annual tax declaration on property and income, etc.);
5. application for a loan
Prerequisite for concluding a consumer loan agreement with a member of the credit union is his consent to access the information that constitutes his credit history, and to collect, store, use and distribute information on it through the credit bureau, included in the Unified Register of Credit Bureaus and his loan, determined by the Law of Ukraine “On the organization of the formation and circulation of credit histories.” The absence of such consent of the borrower entails a refusal by the credit union to conclude a consumer agreement with a member of the credit union and to carry out a credit operation.
For the intended purpose, respectively, Consumer (whole) loans are provided, including for:
- purchase of vehicles;
- purchase of audio, video, household appliances and computers;
- other needs.
By the procedure for issuing and receiving amounts under loan agreements (type of loan):
- the loan is issued immediately in one amount;
- credit line.
Interest rate type – fixed.
By modes of payment of interest and principal amount of the loan:
1) a loan with payment of interest and the principal amount of the loan at the end of the term of the loan agreement;
2) a loan with periodic payment of interest and payment of the principal amount of the loan at the end of the term of the loan agreement;
3) a loan with periodic payment of interest and periodic payment of equal shares of the principal amount of the loan, which are calculated by dividing the total amount of the loan provided by the number of periods of use of the loan. In this case, the accrual and payment of interest is made on the balance of the debt on the loan;
4) a loan with periodic payment of interest and the principal amount of the loan in “equal installments“, which provides for a constant (equal) payment amount throughout the term of the agreement. This payment includes both the interest accrued for the use of the loan and part of the loan. At the same time, the proportion of interest accrued on the balance of the principal amount decreases with each subsequent payment, and the proportion of the loan amount increases.
5) loan agreements (except for consumer loan agreements) for all modes of payment of interest and the principal amount of the loan may provide for the possibility of paying interest in advance on the terms established by the parties in the agreement.
6) a loan with periodic payment of the principal amount of the loan and interest, the amount of payments is determined and agreed upon by the parties.
By types of collateral, in the event of such collateral, the fulfillment of obligations under credit agreements:
- collateral, including mortgage;
- forfeit (fine, penalty);
- other types of collateral are not prohibited by law.
By the method of granting a loan:
1) in cash;
2) by bank transfer.
The financial service is provided at the location of the ZaRaZ Credit Union: Ukraine, 03039, Kiev, st. Victor scored the house. 5, office. 122.
The telephone number of the Credit Union “ZaRaZ” for customer service: 0800 755 427, 044 525 54 27.